Urgent Plus is more than your typical urgent care facility—offering diagnostics, labs, more than 50 different health screenings and tests, and X-rays, all in one place. Urgent Plus is not your typical urgent care. We are providing immunizations, well-care visits, preventive care, and physicals. It’s perfect for all your needs that aren’t critical enough for the ER.
Walk-ins are always welcome, and you also have the option of scheduling online or by phone. Most major insurances are accepted, and self-pay rates are available for individuals not using insurance.
Making the most of modern technology, Urgent Plus is available when your regular doctor or primary care physician isn't available. In addition to digital check-in via tablet in the lobby, we offer pre-registration when scheduling online. Urgent Plus values your time and your comfort. Centering our focus on patient care, we understand that your time is valuable. It is our goal to ensure patients are seen and treated in under an hour. But in some cases, it may take longer if the situation is more complex. In addition, our luxury waiting areas will be providing the most pleasant experience possible.
We offer occupational health services and physicals for employees, helping people get back to work as soon as possible.
Languages we speak: English, Spanish, Russian, Armenian
Improving How People Experience Healthcare
When your work schedule being hectic, getting in to see your regular doctor for minor problems can sometimes feel next to impossible. Neglecting to take care of medical concerns or not scheduling regular check-ups can be very bad for your body. Our goal is to provide quality care that not only fits into your schedule, but is also an affordable alternative to the emergency room when you don't have a life-threatening need. How?
- Labs, X-rays and clinicians are all under one roof, so you don’t have to go to multiple places for tests and diagnostics.
- Walk-ins are always welcome, and appointments can also be scheduled online or by phone.
- If needed, follow-up appointments with specialists can be arranged.
- We use digital kiosk for check-in , it eliminates most paperwork, expediting the whole process and saving all info for your next visit.
- Most major insurances are accepted, and tiered self-pay rates are also available for those not using insurance.
- If you feel restricted by regular doctor or pediatrician office hours, want the clinician to see you at the convenience of your own home, and do not feel for multiply stops to get the tests you need, visit Urgent Plus.